top of page


Experienced Family Immigration Attorney


Are you a person who has a basic understanding of the family immigration process but doesn't know where to start? Perhaps you are someone who really needs a lawyer to advise them about immigration matters, like obtaining a fiancée visa? At the Morristown, New Jersey and New York City law offices of Brian D. O'Neill, we represent many people who are petitioning the government for help with family immigration matters.


Contact us for a free initial telephone consultation to find out how we can best handle your immigration matter. In some instances, we are able to resolve matters before one government agency without the need for you to leave the United States. Other times, you may have to deal with multiple agencies and leave the country to resolve matters overseas.

It is important to hire an experienced lawyer who understands that every immigration matter is unique.

Do not hesitate in contacting the law firm of Brian D. O'Neill to a plan for success in family immigration matters.
Tel.: 201-803-2126

Brian D. O'Neill has over three decades of legal experience, and has spent the last five years focused primarily on immigration law.

We will assist you with an:

  • Alien relative petition (I-130) 

  • Fiancée (K-1) and Overseas Spouse (K-3) petition (I-129F) 

  • Adjustment of status application (I-485) 

  • Consular processing of approved petition 

  • Waiver (I-601) for ?extreme hardship? and prior removal orders (I-212) 

  • Spousal abuse (VAWA) petition (I-360) 

  • Petition to remove condition on marriage legal permanent residency (I-751) 

  • Advance parole and refugee travel document application (I-131) 

  • Employment authorization (EAD) application (I-765) 

  • Foreign adoption 

  • Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) counseling 

bottom of page